Ogmius: Skill based residency in Bradford
The second residency of the OGMIUS project was hosted by Mind the Gap in Bradford, England, for a week in November 2019.
The residency focused on:
- Telling stories with music
- Collaboration and devise, work as a team
- The use of vocal, Foley and found sounds, musically instruments and digital technology to create music
- Work towards a sharable thing at the end of the week
But also to:
- Explore the Creative Doodle Book as a tool for self-reflection
- Explore photo elicitation as a tool for creative self-reflection
> Click here to watch a documentary film about the residency at Mind the Gap.